Yes! whenever bicycles are broken, or menaced by international communism, Bicycle Repair Man is ready!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Update: Fiori San Remo


The Fiori MTB is coming along nicely. It's now on the home stretch - just needs the cables replaced and the final adjustments made.

I elected to swap out the very pretty, yet very pitted chrome forks in favor of some pearl-white ones. Also managed to score an XT headset (although I only used the bottom on this bike)

I think the next big investment is going to be some bulk ball-bearings and cable housing. Ebay seems to be the best source of ball-bearings, even after shipping - but tomorrow I might call the local industrial suppliers and see if I can't get a good price on 1/4 and 5/32 BBs somehow.

1 comment:

Shawn Mann said...

I have an 88 San Remo